I’m Brenda Solano, owner of My VA Rocks!, Virtual Assistant Services for your business.
If you haven’t worked with a Virtual Assistant or VA before, it’s similar to an employee, but a VA is an expert, you hire them as much or as little as you need to, they work remotely and there are no payroll taxes or insurance requirements to worry about.
Additionally, virtual assistants often have specialties. For instance, we specialize in the online side of businesses. This means we can help with your shopping cart, newsletter, optin page, sales page, website and other misc. technology tasks. We understand how everything flows together so your business can operate smoothly and profitably.
Here are some common tasks that our virtual assistants can help you with:
- website management and edits
- shopping cart management (1shoppingcart)
- autoresponder setup (1shoppingcart, infusionsoft)
- email marketing & newsletters (constant contact, aweber, etc)
- landing pages/sales pages (optimize press)
- blog creation and management
- affiliate program setup and management
- teleseminar/telesummit set up (instant teleseminar, etc)
- social media
There are a ton of benefits to hiring a virtual assistant rather than an employee.
- No payroll taxes
- No insurance to worry about
- No commitment or employment contracts
- Pay just when you need help, as much or as little help as you need
- Money back guarantee
- No additional costs such as phone, computer, office space
- No training involved
- Fraction of a full-time salary
- No oversight needed
The process of working with us is super easy. Simply navigate to the Packages page and select a package of hours that fits your needs at this time. Next, send us your to do list and timeline, then we’ll get started.Click this button to view our Packages.