Have you viewed your website on your phone lately?
How does it look? If you think it doesn’t matter, or you’re not concerned, consider these statistics:
There are 4 billion mobile phones in use. More than tvs and computers combined.
By the year 2015, mobile internet usage will outnumber desktop internet usage (according to Morgan Stanley).
One half of all searches are performed on mobile devices.
86% of mobile internet users are using their device while watching tv.
Everyone uses their mobile device now to browse websites and/or to shop, and having a mobile-friendly website is a must for every business.
However, it’s important to note that most regular websites don’t work well on a mobile device, especially if you have flash on your site. A regular website is too slow to load and difficult to navigate. I tried this on my own website and found this to be true.
Take a look at the two images of my website on a mobile phone. On the left side is a stripped down, but mobile-enhanced version of my website. The menus are clear and easily accessible. There is no wasted space. On the right is the non-mobile version. All you can see is the logo, with no information or visible navigation, which means a lot of scrolling will be required to navigate the site.
A mobile- friendly site:
- adapts to the smaller screen of a mobile phone,
- it is easier to navigate and
- provides direct access to the information a customer is looking for while on the go
Will the mobile site replace your full desktop site? Not at all. The two sites are complimentary and work together to make sure your customers are getting the most appropriate experience as they need it. While your existing web site is aimed at giving a full and comprehensive picture of your business, a mobile site allows you to deliver immediate access to what matters most when on the go.
Your customers are already looking for you on their mobile phones. This is a huge opportunity for your business you don’t want to miss!!!
Let’s mobilize your website today!
Go Daddy Quickie: $99
- Reserve your .mobi domain
- Convert your site for mobile friendly viewing as shown above.
WordPress Mobile Makeover: $250
- Install WordPress plugins
- Convert your site to mobile friendly viewing
- Customize the look so that it is visually appealing
- iPad compatible
Professional Mobile Website: $500
- We will register your .mobi domain name.
- We will create a mobile website for you, focusing on key areas of your business.
- Your mobile site will be icon based, as shown to the right.
- Your mobile site will be fast and easy for your customers.
- You have full control over which components of your website are the primary focus.
- One-click calling option.
- Link to social media.
- Link to any page on your site.
- Works on all phones.
- Collect stats on traffic.
- For any website, WordPress or non-Wordpress.
Very professional and customized!!! Your clients will be very satisfied and impressed.Buy now!