You’ve heard that it’s coming and have been waiting to transition your Facebook FanPage to the new Timeline format. Too much else to worry about, right? Well, the change happens this Friday, 3/30! Are you ready?
It will happen automatically, with or without you, so I recommend doing what needs to be done now to optimize your page for the new format.
Here’s what I suggest doing in the next few days:
- Create and upload your new timeline cover graphic.
- It should be branded (851×315) with image/s and tagline/text/quote/testimonial.
- Here’s what not to put on your graphic: contact info, pricing info or discounts, calls to action, or arrows pointing to the Like or Share button, promotions or coupons.
- Designate the profile pic to appear next to all posts, etc (180×180)
- Change the order of the 3 featured apps under the cover & add thumbnail pics for each one
- Highlight any posts as appropriate (will be double wide, spanning both columns)
- Pin a post so that its sticky for 7 days, and stays at the top of your posts
- Optimize/edit your “about” section appearing under cover photo to 160 characters
That will get you looking great and professional with the new timeline!!!
Need some help? We have a last-minute Facebook Timeline Transition package that’s only $150. (Other companies are charging more than this just for the graphic!)
Hurry and sign up, so that we have time to create your graphic.Click here to reserve your Timeline package!