The stats are showing that Facebook is getting a lot more hits than regular website visits, ebay or Amazon, so why not leverage that and add a Social Store to your Facebook Profile or Page? Althought Facebook is for relationships, not for direct selling, it certainly doesn’t hurt to have featured items available where your fans are spending most of their time. It’s a nice added convenience to your fans to have your products housed within Facebook.
You can set up your Social store with a Facebook app, Payvment. Their Standard package is free. Payments are processed using Paypal. There are lots of apps out there, but this is a good choice.
Here are the steps to create your store:
- Go to the Payvment App
- Click the “Click here to Install App” button
- Click “Allow”
- Click “Get Started” in the New Store Creation wizard
- Walk through the wizard to add your store’s basic info including your Paypal email address- then click “Create”
- Start adding products by clicking “Add Product”
- Fill out required product fields, first general then details
- Add product images (450×450). Click “Finish”.
- Repeat steps 6-8 to add as many products as you would like.
- To attach your store to your Fan page, click on the Facebook tab from your Dashboard. Select which page you would like to add the store to.
- Rename the store name by typing in your store name in the “Customize tab” field
- Click the Preview to “OFF”
- Click update store
We can do this for you if you would like some help, for as little as $99. Just click on either of the two Facebook Store packages within the above link. We can create the store for you and add your products.